- Firm: Large Fast Growing Practice
- Workload: Management accounts, Stat Accounts and Bookkeeping
- Location: West End
- Benefits: Great offices, pension, flexi-time, generous annual leave
- Salary: £50-55k
Are you an Outsourcing/Accounts Senior or Assistant Manager with experience in Property clients looking to specialise in this field? Would you like to work for a fast growing West End firm who really value their staff and offer an excellent work-life balance?
If so, our client are seeking a Property Assistant Manager to work with clients purely in the property sector. The role will involve Management Accounts, Bookkeeping, Accounts and other general accounting duties for a large portfolio of property clients from small to large companies both in the UK and international. Two days of the week will be spent working on client premises.
You will also be responsible for VAT returns, cash flow modelling, client interaction and supervising junior team members.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified or QBE
- Have at least 3 years based in a UK practice
- Have experience working with property clients
- Have knowledge of in depth property accounting and be aware of property issues
- Understand overseas reporting schemes
If you are seeking Outsourcing or Accounts roles in London please contact Austin Rose. the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.