- Firm: Mid-Tier Practice
- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT and Management Accounts
- Location: West End
- Client base: Property
- Benefits: Great offices, pension, flexi-time, generous annual leave
- Salary: £30-35k
Are you a Bookkeeper with experience in Accountancy Practice and property clients seeking a role in a large, fast growing firm which specialises in the property sector? Would you like to have the chance to work on different tasks such as cash flow forecasting and budgeting?
If so, our client are looking for a Property Bookkeeper to join their team to run a portfolio of clients. The role will involve:
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Maintain sales and purchase ledgers
- Month end journals
- Management Accounts
- Other tasks such as cash flow forecasting and budgeting
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Be either studying or qualified ACCA (or equivalent)
- Have previous bookkeeping experience in accountancy practice
- Have experience with property clients
- Have experience with accountancy software such as Xero and Quickbooks
If you are seeking Bookkeeping roles in London please contact Austin Rose. the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.