Salary: £28,500 - £30,000
Firm: Top 10 Firm
Workload: 100% Audit
Are you an Audit Trainee/Semi-Senior looking to progress your career within a forward thinking Top 10 Firm based in Central London? Are you looking to study for your ACA whilst being supported, developed and supervised by senior members of staff?
If so, our client, a Top 10 Firm are looking for a Public Service Audit Semi-Senior to join their expanding team in the London office.
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from client's books and records
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by your group
- Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities
- 18 months audit experience within a UK Practice Accountancy Firm.
- Degree educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1 degree
- Be part of the CTS scheme
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior positions in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.