Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Our Client an outsourced finance service provider within the creative industry is seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join its growing team. The role would suit a candidate with previous purchase ledger experience looking for that next step in their career.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for accounts payable, receiving all purchase invoices sent to our clients
- Completing thorough checks of all purchase invoices and ensuring that the purchase invoices meet the minimum standards agreed with our clients
- Following approval protocols agreed with our clients, securing client approval for purchase invoices received Payment Runs
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and audit processes where back-up is required
- On occasion, assisting colleagues with other work for clients including bank reconciliations and the processing of payroll
- Completing work in accordance with agreed financial policies and procedures
Person Specification Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast and accurate data inputting and checking skills
- Excellent numeracy and written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- An understanding of bookkeeping best practices and double-entry bookkeeping * Advanced knowledge of VAT
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (and in particular Excel and Outlook)
- A working knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks Online and other accountancy software packages
- At least 2 years' experience of working in accounts payable or as a full-time accounting professional
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.