Are you seeking a challenging career within a fun and supportive office environment? Would you like a role that offers you the opportunity to directly impact the success of a fast-growing business?
A Recruitment Administration Assistant is sought for this specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy as part of an exciting phase of expansion.
You will support the recruitment team in all aspects of the generation of candidates and management of the company's candidate database. This is not a telesales role as it will be focused on generating candidates through social media, such as LinkedIn, and through targeted marketing campaigns. Therefore excellent written communication skills, an investigative mind-set and a professional and positive attitude are essential.
As part of the role you will also be expected to support the Office Manager in elements of administration and in taking incoming phone calls when required.
- Supporting the Recruitment team with candidate administration and onboarding
- Accurate recording of candidate information and updates of candidates
- Reviewing CVs and shortlisting for review
- Proactively source passive and active candidates using job boards, social media and various other candidate attraction methods
- Writing adverts, uploading them to the relevant job boards and screening all candidate applications for suitability against role requirements
- Ensuring job adverts are posted across relevant job boards / social media platforms
- Creating marketing content and disseminating through social media channels
- Overseeing the quality of candidates added to the database by the Recruitment Consultants
- Managing the company website
- Supporting the Office Manager with ensuring the quality of the firm's compliance processes and assisting with reception duties
Ideally you will have some exposure to an office environment and be seeking a career rather than just a job, however no previous recruitment experience is needed. All we would ask is a keen eye for detail and an ability to motivate yourself. The company wishes to meet bright, ambitious individuals who wish to benefit from thorough training and development.
In addition to the basic salary you will receive a quarterly bonus based on your performance and that of the company, and opportunities to take on new roles and more senior positions exist for all members of the team.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.