* Firm: International Professional Services Firm
* Location: London, West End
Are you an experienced resource planner seeking a management role within one of the fastest growing professional services firms in the UK?
Our client, a professional services Firm, are seeking a Resource Project Manager to join their Financial Services team in their London office. In this role you will make sure that the firm has the right people in the right place at the right time with the required skills for projects assigned to them.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building effective relationships with the Audit Managers, business support and Operations and Resourcing assistants to understand their needs in respect of resourcing for assignments
- Understanding the annual budget/growth plans for the division and planned headcount required to support these
- Overseeing the coordination of the staff booking system (Retain) for audit staff including forward planning of audit's advance resource bookings
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that all operational movements are reflected in the resource model
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working in a resource management or operations role, ideally in the professional services industry
- Be IT literate with a high competence in MS Office
- Demonstrate strong planning, project management and organisation skills
If you are seeking Resourcing planning manager roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.