Are you an Audit Senior seeking a new challenge away from Audit? Would you be interested in becoming a Management Accountant within a friendly and professional Top 50 practice?
If so, our client, a Top 50 accountancy firm in the City of London, are looking for a candidate with strong technical skills to train up into their outsourcing team.
The role will mainly focus on statutory and management accounts, structured on a project to project basis with full support in the areas lacking experience. The role is very client facing and is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy the fast-paced environment of practice but would like to become more involved in business development and client management.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified and currently working in a UK accountancy practice
- Have strong background within either Audit or Outsourcing and up-to-date technical knowledge
- Possess excellent communication and prioritisation skills
- Actively contribute to business development
- Be well-versed in Excel, Sage and Xero
If you are seeking Outsourcing or Management Accountant jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.