- Firm: Top 25 Firm
- Workload: Royalties audit
- Location: London with 40-50% of time travelling internationally
- Benefits: 22 days holiday on commencement with a Buying and Selling Holiday Scheme
- Salary: £45000-£50000
Are you a qualified auditor who is seeking the challenge of a career in forensics and the opportunity to travel overseas, including locations such as Australia and Brazil? If so, this is the role for you!
Our client, a Top 25 accountancy firm that is a leader in the field of forensic audit of royalty licences are seeking a Royalties Auditor to join their team. The role involves visiting the offices of companies that licence the right to use well-known character images on their products, then interrogating their accounting and other records to verify that royalties have been paid to the owners of the character images in accordance with the licence agreements.
The role will also involve significant travel throughout the world. It is expected that travelling to and from the audits will be done at weekends for which overtime will be paid. As a guide, the job could involve spending two weeks out on audit followed by two to three weeks in the office.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to think on his/her feet and adapt to new situations
- have strong experience of auditing within a recognised accountancy firm
- demonstrate good communication skills
- be confident to travel and meet new people in unfamiliar territories/countries
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.