- Workload: Accounts, MA, VAT
- Clients: Property Management
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: Excellent development and ongoing training
- Salary: £22-£30K
Are you an AAT qualified Accountant looking to develop your professional career with a local 10 Partner Firm? Are you keen to be a part of a traditional accountancy firm with a proactive approach and excellent reputation on the market?
Our client is a 10 Partner Firm based in a great location currently experiencing growth in the business. They are looking for someone who will join the Property Management Team. If successfully offered the role you will take advantage of the ongoing training and professional development as well as working within a friendly and supportive office environment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of your own clients
- Preparation of clients’ statutory accounts and Management Accounts
- Attending regular client meetings
- Providing assistance and training to junior members of the team
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be AAT qualified or QBE
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Hold clean and full drivers’ licence
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Accountant jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.