Firm: Mid-Tier Firm
Workload: 90% Accounts and 10% Tax
Are you an accounts semi-senior looking to progress your career in a rapidly growing Mid-Tier Firm in the West End?
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their forward thinking team. This would be a fantastic opportunities to develop your skills within a supportive firm!
- The preparation of financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Inter company recharges and reconciliations.
- Analytical review.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients across departments.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- UK practice experience (2 years minumum)
- AAT qualification or studying ACCA
- Good communication skills
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior opportunities in London, please call Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.