- Firm: Internationally Focused Accountancy Firm
- Workload: 80% Accounts/Tax, 20% Audit
- Location: NW London
- Benefits: performance bonus scheme, potential for senior/manager progression
- Salary: £22000-£28000
Are you an experienced Semi Senior Accountant looking for an accounts focused role with high profile international clients? Are you seeking ACA/ACCA study support to complete your exams?
Our client is seeking to recruit an Accounts/Audit Semi Senior to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for clients in sectors such as financial services, professional services, media, tech and retail.
- Audit work up to £25m turnover
- Reviewing work of juniors
- Occasional advisory work - business plans, profit and cash flow forecasts
The successful candidate will:
- be ACCA/ACA exam qualified or studying towards
- have experience of OMB's covering a range of industries
- demonstrate experience in Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit and VT
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.