- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Audit & Accounts
- Clients: Property, Technology, Professional Services
- Location: London (City)
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £28,000-£33,000
Are you an ACCA or ACA studier, looking to develop your career with a top 10 Firm? Are you keen to work within a proactive and supportive team of driven individuals?
Our client is a top 10 firm seeking a Semi Senior Auditor to join their London office. You will be 100% audit focused on clients up to £250m turnover in sectors including e-commerce, media, property, manufacturing and financial services, ranging from start-up OMBs to the large listed groups.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of audit and accounts assignments
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Coaching junior members of staff as and where required
The successful candidate needs to:
- AAT/ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Strong academic background
If you are seeking Audit Semi-Senior jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.