- Firm: Growing medium size accountancy practice
- Workload: accounts, tax (corporate and personal) and management accounts
- Location: Harrow
- Benefits: a competitive salary + bonus and progression
- Salary: £42000-£46000
Are you an experienced Accounts/Tax Senior seeking the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients?
Our client a fast growing accounting firm, with an impressive client base and the structure to support their continued expansion are seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual with proven tax advisory skills who is looking for fast advancement to the assistant management level and to have their own client portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing end to end accounting and tax filings for limited companies across various sectors
- preparing management accounts for large clients
- reviewing draft sets of financial statements
- dealing with clients and partners
- being the first point of contact for a small portfolio of clients
The successful candidate will:
- be ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist accountant
- have a minimum of 2 years' experience at the senior level
- demonstrate experience in end to end accounting and preparation of tax computations
- experience in Xero and Iris or similar
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.