Are you an ambitious, dynamic individual with proven tax advisory skills who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding role? Our client, a 7 Partner Firm based in North London are looking for a ACCA or ACA qualified accountant to join their team.
- Work with clients to gain a high client satisfaction score and generate more work from existing clients
- Be the first point of call for a portfolio of clients
- Be responsible for their clients: basic tax planning, bookkeeping queries, quarterly review of outsourced provider's work, VAT return review, review of year-end accounts, corporation and personal tax returns and management accounts
- Meet with clients at 9-10 months into their financial year to provide basic tax planning and identify opportunities to generate more business from the client
- Fully brief and project manage the clients administrator and outsourced provider to deliver a high technical standard with no mistakes, get all the client data in a timely fashion, achieve a 2-week job turnaround time
- Adhere to the firm's client charter and client care policy
- Minimise client churn by being genuinely proactive and manage client expectations
- Ensure new client packs are completed and returned promptly, including direct debit mandate
If you are seeking Senior Accountant opportunities in North London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.