- Workload: Accounts, Cloud Accounting
- Clients: Large base of entertainment clientele, property & charity
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: To £50K
Our Client are searching for a Senior Level Accountant to join their West End office. A new role within a growing team where you'll be expected to work closely with Senior management both internally and client-side to gain a thorough understanding of client needs in order to provide a wide range of services. There is also fantastic opportunity for progression if management is your goal.
Duties of the role include:
- Preparation & review of VAT returns
- Supporting clients to transition from current systems to Cloud accounting software
- Supervision & Training of junior members
- Stat Accounts, Corporation & Personal Tax
- Review of FRS 105 & FRS 102 1A financial statements
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA or ACA Qualified with over a years experience post-qual at a mid-level firm
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting softwares including Quickbooks, CCH & Xero
- Ability to communicate with clients and senior colleagues
- Have some experience of handling Personal & Corporation Tax (Ideally)
- Some experience of going on Audits (Ideally) so as they can help with review work
If you're looking for Senior Accountant roles in London, contact Austin Rose - The Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.