* Firm: Boutique Firm
* Workload: 100% Accounts
* Location: Edgware
* Salary: Competitive
Are you a qualified Accountant seeking to join a forward-thinking local practice? Would you like to join a firm with clear and quick progression?
Our client a 2 Partner Boutique Practice Firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their North London Office. In this role you will be assisting the firm with end-to-end accounting duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing a portfolio of c150 clients in sectors including individuals, consultants, dentists, education, property, hospitality, retail with turnovers up to £3 million.
- Delivering excellent client service level agreements and gaining a high client satisfaction score.
- Delivering work to a high technical standard.
- Planning the work to reduce turnaround time for jobs and ensure clients billed promptly.
- Reviewing work of juniors & the outsourcing support team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT/ACCA/ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Have 3+ years' experience in an accountancy practice.
- Keep up to date with changes in accounting & tax regulations, also the current (and proposed future state) of cloud accounting platforms, financial software, cloud based financial and business apps.
If you are looking for a Senior Accountant job in North London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.