* Firm: Top 60 firm
* Workload: Statutory Accounts & Tax
* Location: London
Are you a Senior Accountant wanting a step up to a Top 60 firm in London? Would you be interested in working closely with a Partner in building a portfolio?
If so, our client is offering a unique opportunity to work in their Corporate Accounts team, working directly with a Partner and ownership of your own portfolio. You will get to work on a mix of Property, Healthcare and Media clients, servicing their general accounting and tax needs.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Prepare year-end statutory accounts
- Review of financial accounts and VAT returns prepared by the bookkeeping team
- Computation of Income Tax, Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
- Undertake any work with a view to profitability and use the opportunity to review WIP and debtors.
The successful candidate:
- Good up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in tax and relevant accounting standards
- Effective organisational skills with strong verbal/written communication skills
- ACCA Qualified or finalist
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
If you are seeking Accounts Senior or Senior Accountant roles in London, then please contact Austin Rose, the Accountancy Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.