Location: West London
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Workload: Accounts, Corporate Tax, Personal Tax, Bookkeeping
Clients: Travel, Tech and Pharmacies
Are you an experienced accountant with a strong practice background looking for a senior position within a fast-growing and vibrant firm? Does working along side a Partner whilst working autonomously and supervising members of staff sound of interest? Would you be interested in the potential for an equity stake in the firm in the future?
If so our client, a modern and forward thinking general practice firm, are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team and this could suit you perfectly.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, predominantly with turnovers up to £1m
- Prepare statutory accounts and both corporate and personal tax
- Supervise the work-flow of junior staff
- Undertake some bookkeeping assignments
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be a qualified accountant but this is not necessary
- Have recent experience of working within a practice across all services lines including accounts, tax and bookkeeping
- Ideally have experience working with CCH and one of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- potentially be interested in taking a more proactive role in the future of the firm and thereby taking an equity share in the business
If you are seeking Accounts Senior jobs in West London, contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.