* Firm: Boutique Practice Firm
* Workload: Bookkeeping
* Location: North London
* Salary: Competitive
Are you an UK practice experienced bookkeeper looking to join an established and fast-growing firm of chartered accountants?
Our client a Boutique Practice Firm are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join their North London Office and work on a range of interesting and diverse clients. This role can also offer future progression if wanted & study support if needed.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and attend to their requirements and associated deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Entering details for payments, receipts, purchase and sales invoices into accounting software and excel
- Completing VAT returns for review by manager/partner
- Carrying out reconciliations of the bank and primary control accounts including PAYE, VAT, trade debtors and trade creditors and advising of any differences
- Assisting with assist preparing a trial balance suitable for year-end financial statements or periodic management accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2 years proven bookkeeping experience in an accountancy practice
- Demonstrate Strong knowledge of Xero
- Have knowledge of basic accounting adjustments and general VAT rules
- Show excellent communication skills and the ability to work alone or assisting other members of the Practice
If you are looking for a Bookkeeper job in North London, please contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.