- Firm: Medium-Sized
- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT & management accounts
- Clients: Retail, printing, care homes, import/export & food production with t/o up to £80m
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Flexible working and competitive salary
- Salary: £30-32k
Are you an Experienced Senior Bookkeeper looking to work in a fast paced environment?
If so, this Senior Bookkeeper role in a busy multi-disciplinary department, may be an excellent fit for you and your skills. You would be providing high quality bookkeeping services, including data entry on a variety of software packages. Additionally, you will prepare VAT returns (from Sage, Xero & Quickbooks), process payroll using Star/Sage software and prepare annual and management accounts.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be able to liaise confidently with clients either on the phone, by email or in person
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Be able to delegate and review work that has been delegated
- Be able to advise and mentor less more junior staff members
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Bookkeeping jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied, please call 0203 2255 060 if you have any questions.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.