- Workload: Bookkeeping, VAT, management accounts and some statutory accounts
- Clients: Retail, media, property investment and charities
- Location: West End, London
- Salary: to £33,000
Are you a Bookkeeper looking to work at a leading mid-tier accountancy firm in London’s West End? Are you keen to progress into a larger firm, or move into London? If so, this may be the role for you.
My client is seeking a practice bookkeeper to join their team. As well as bookkeeping the role will include VAT and basic accounts work. The firm works with clients in a variety of sectors including retail, media, property investment and charities. This role will be good for developing your client facing skills as you will be in regular contact with the clients.
The successful candidate should:
- Have a minimum of 6 years bookkeeping experience within a UK Practice
- Be confident in using Cloud Accounting Software
- Be able to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrate solid communication skills, interacting at all levels of organisation
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Bookkeeping jobs in West End, London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.