- Workload: Bookkeeping & VAT
- Clients: OMB Specialists
- Location: London, West End
- Salary: To £32k
Are you an experienced Senior Bookkeeper within practice looking to upgrade to a Top 15 Firm in Central London?
Our client, a Top 15 firm in Central London, are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Bookkeeper to join their supportive team. With the opportunity of managing your own portfolio of OMB clients, this role is very client-facing, including client site visits where necessary.
The workload will be covering all basic accounts to incorporate VAT returns, EC Sales List submissions and bank reconciliations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years’ bookkeeping experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess a positive and motivated attitude
- Demonstrate knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Kashflow, desirable
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Bookkeeping jobs in Central London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.