Searching for a Bookkeeping position that is client-facing within an established, structured and growing practice?
Our Client (A top 20 firm with offices throughout the UK) are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to join their VAT team. Responsible for a portfolio of High profile Clientele, the duties of the role will include:
- Production of Management Accounts (Monthly)
- Cash flow forecasts
- VAT Returns
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Analysis of client expenses
- Making BACS, CHAPS & other payments on behalf of clients
- Foreign Currency (Payments/Invoicing)
- Credit control
- Preparation Income and management commission statements
- Participation in meetings with Clients
Our client seeks someone who is:
- (Ideally) Degree educated
- Fully or partly qualified (ACCA or ACA)
- Experienced in a bookkeeping role within practice
- A strong communicator
- Experienced with software packages Xero, Quickbooks & Sage
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.