- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Management Accounts, Stat Accounts & Advisory
- Clients: Tech, Real Estate and Retail
- Location: West End, London
- Benefits: Regular training and excellent progression
- Salary: £45 - £48k
Are you currently a technically strong Auditor looking to move away from Audit? Would you enjoy providing advisory services to high profile, international clients?
Our client seek a technically focused, qualified auditor who is looking for a more advisory role which will implement the technical recommendation from the firm's audit division. The role offers the chance to add real value for clientele.
In a market where many firms have used technology to drive efficiency and to reduce the cost of their service, our client made the decision to use this technology to provide a more advisory and value-add service.
The division is split into Outsourcing, Company Secretarial and Financial Reporting teams. The Outsourcing teams don't just ensure that the management accounts are completed but are tasked with providing relevant and useful data as well as the clear advice and interpretation that helps their clients make informed business decisions, including budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning. The Financial Reporting team uses Caseware to provide a technically excellent statutory accounting service and to take the lead on advisory projects where clients have requirements such as preparing consolidated accounts and reporting under various GAAPs, such as FRS102 and IFRS.
As a firm our client believes in enhancing the team's knowledge of the broader economy and business world, therefore the career opportunities and staff training they offer are of an exceptional level.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and review of disclosures under a range of accounting frameworks including FRS 102 and IFRS
- Preparation of consolidations and cash flows for year-end statutory accounts
- Providing input into the delivery of service to their larger more complex clients
- Seeking solutions to client's accounting problems and independently researching and suggesting potential resolutions to more senior members of the team
- Preparation of engagement letters for the manager and partner to review
- Supporting more senior members of the team to deliver technical accounting advice including supporting the delivery of training where required
- Attend client meetings
- Proactively identifying and acting on potential new business opportunities with their existing client base and targets
- Developing a network of professional contacts both externally and cross stream/ office
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of accounting packages used to prepare financial statements such as Caseware including consolidations
- Good working knowledge of FRS 102 and IFRS
- Ideally have exposure to multiple GAAPs and consolidations
- Experienced in leading client assignments
If you are seeking outsourcing jobs in London please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.