- Location: London
- Salary: Up to 45k
Are you an ACCA qualified/ ACCA finalist, Senior Financial Accountant looking for an exciting new opportunity? If so, this role could be the next step the right individual.
Our client, a luxury cosmetic brand is seeking a qualified Senior Financial Accountant to join their team to manage all aspects of the financial accounting process of the business, including assisting with monthly cash flow forecast reporting and providing support for annual accounts and audit.
Alongside this, this role also includes the offer of hybrid working, a competitive salary with a bonus scheme and health insurance within the package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation of account receivables
- Intercos reconciliations for all entities of the group
- Ensure the accuracy of the general ledgers for month end
- Review aged creditors, weekly payment runs and reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation: accruals, prepayment, payroll, VAT, Fixed Asset, etc
- Business partnering with budget holders to ensure cost management is in place.
- Assist with management accounts reporting
- Assist with VAT, Bank reconciliation, Fixed Asset, Balance sheet review for the group
- Review trial balance for all entities of the grou0
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACCA qualified / finalist
- Have 5+ years accounting experience in a medium/ large company, multi-site operation
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of UK and IFRS accounting standards
If you are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant role in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.