Are you seeking an HR Advisor role that offers real autonomy, growth potential and a supportive environment? If so, our client, a progressive mid-tier accountancy firm with over 100 staff, can offer you just that.
The role reports in to the Head of HR and will support them in all areas of the HR function with a particularly active involvement in the recruitment of graduates.
You will provide accurate and timely advisory support to Partners and managers, and support the Head of HR on the operational HR issues on a day to day basis. You will actively look for opportunities to implement innovative and added value solutions.
- Supporting the Head of HR on HR policy and best practice matters.
- Provide guidance and advice to resolve individual employee relations issues, such as disciplinary and grievance issues (to include acting as HR representative, taking notes and ensuring follow up actions are implemented) redundancy, flexible working requests and absenteeism.
- Lead involvement with experienced hire recruitment, to include drafting job descriptions and carrying out selection interviews.
- Carry out graduate first interviews. Facilitate second interviews and assessment centres as required.
- Assist Head of HR in preparing annual salary review and benchmarking local salaries against internal and external comparators.
- Assist Partners with effective objective setting and career development plans.
- Carry out local induction.
- Carry out exit interviews and create exit interview reports to Head of HR quarterly.
- Other duties appropriate to level and candidates’ experience, for example delivery of soft skills and other workshops as and when required, delivery of projects and coaching managers on people management techniques.
- CIPD qualified (essential).
- Experience of working in a professional services environment (highly desirable).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates experience of interviewing candidates as part of the recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills, confident in dealing with people at all levels in the business.
- Evidence of pro-active upward communication skills in order to keep Manager aware of issues in their areas of the business.
- Strong IT skills, specifically Excel (intermediate standard as a minimum) Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible in approach and proven team working ability.
- Strong personal organisation skills.
- Demonstrates high levels of professional knowledge, expertise and integrity and can actively demonstrate an awareness of current and forthcoming UK employment law.
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking HR Advisor jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.