- Firm: Boutique Practice
- Location: Sutton
- Salary: £32,000-£42,000
Are you an experienced Insolvency Administrator looking to join a boutique practice close to home?
Our client, an established Boutique Practice based in Sutton is currently recruiting an Insolvency Administrator/ Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- managing full lifecycle of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work
- maintaining fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings
The successful candidate will:
- have managed a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice
- Have a minimum of 3 year's case administrator experience
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are seeking Insolvency Administrator roles in Sutton contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.