Are you an Insolvency Administrator with a strong understanding of the CPI? Are you keen to progress your career within a business recovery specialist?
Our client, an instantly recognisable business recovery specialist with offices nationwide, are looking for a Senior Insolvency Administrator to join their London team.
Your remit will involve:
- Dealing with your own cases/workload
- Undertaking IBR's with supervision
- Working within a team of case administrators
- Responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- Client meetings
The successful Senior Insolvency Administrator will have/be:
- At least 12 months’ experience working as an Insolvency Administrator
- Experience of Corporate Insolvency Procedures
- CPI qualified would be a distinct advantage
- An ability to speak confidently and clearly with clients
- A degree of autonomy in decision making
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Forensic Accountancy jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.