- Firm: Top 10 Practice
- Workload: Administrations/Liquidations, Property (LPA) Insolvencies
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 pa
Are you an experienced Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator with strong knowledge of administrations and liquidations seeking a firm that can offer study support and fast progression?
Our client is a top 10 firm in the City with an excellent reputation for quality of service and are seeking an Insolvency Senior Administrator.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of corporate insolvencies from cradle to grave with a focus on administrations/liquidations and property (LPA) Insolvencies
- Regular client contact in conjunction with managers
- Dealing with creditor queries
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager including preparation of six monthly case reviews
- Opportunity to be involved in occasional business development/networking events
- Providing supervision of/delegate work to more junior staff and assist juniors with queries
The successful candidate will …
- Be ideally CPI qualified
- Have experience of corporate (administrations/liquidations) and property (LPA) insolvencies
If you are seeking a Insolvency Senior Administrator role in Central London, please contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Recovery Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.