- Firm: Top 10
- Workload: Corporate Tax Advisory projects
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £65,000 - £84,000
Are you an experienced Senior Manager / Associate Director with knowledge of the world of technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) and want to join a growing team and facilitate the continued growth of the practice?
Our client is a top 10 firm based in the City of London with an excellent reputation for quality of service. They are part of a network of advisory firms all over the World.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside UK and international groups on home and abroad tax issues including inbound and outbound investment, etc
- Managing clients' effective tax rates as well as financing and other strategies
- Overseeing teams in regards to tax advisory projects. Acting as the point of contact for specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Involved in new client pitch situations
The successful candidate will:
- Have post qualified experience of Corporate Tax Advisory (ACA, CA, CTA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Have experience of managing a large portfolio of tax clients
- Have demonstrable Business Development experience
If you are seeking a Senior Manager/Associate Director role in the City of London, please contact Austin Rose, the Corporate Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.