- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Clients: Media, Mining, Professional Services
- Location: Birmingham
- Benefits: Excellent benefit package
- Salary: £55-65K
Our client is a top 20 accountancy practice with presence in the UK as well as internationally. They offer career structure of a big corporate working environment. The firm offers challenging yet supporting opportunities for driven individuals with a will to grow and develop within the business.
They are currently looking for a qualified Accountant with strong technical background who will take responsibility for business advisory and outsourcing projects.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a mentor to junior managers, providing them with on-going training and support
- Managing your own portfolio of technically complex clients
- Planning, monitoring and reviewing work of junior team members
- Taking an active part in business development
- Taking an active part in staff appraisal process
- Liaising closely with other Managers and Partners
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have extensive portfolio management experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Experience of managing teams and projects
- Desire to develop network of your own new clients and your own area of specialism
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Senior Outsourcing Manager jobs in Birmingham contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.