* Firm: Top 20
* Workload: Payroll
* Clients: OMB Specialists
* Location: Bromley
* Benefits: Flexible working and competitive package on offer
* Salary: Up to £32k
Are you a confident Payroller looking for a local role within a top accountancy practice?
Due to fast growth and expansion within the team, our client, the Bromley branch of a top 20 accountancy firm, are looking for a Senior Payroll Assistant to join full-time.
You must have previous experience working within an accountancy firm for at least 2 year and be comfortable working within a fast-paced team, covering internal and external payroll for a variety of clients.
The role will include providing first-class customer service and support to clients and senior staff alike.
In return, you will be working with complex clients, be fully supported in an established Payroll Team, and benefit from a fast-paced and progressive environment.
Responsibilities of role include:
- Ensuring that client employees are paid accurately and timely.
- Preparing salaries for multiple payrolls
- Statutory calculations and discussions
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll costs
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic about Payroll
- Personable, Professional and Adaptable
- Ideally have 2 years Payroll experience within an accountancy firm
If you are seeking Payroll jobs in Kent contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.