Firm: Top 20
Workload: Internal & external Payroll
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Are you a Senior Payroller seeking a local role? Are you looking to grow your internal & external skill sets with a Top 20 firm? If so, our client, a Top 20 firm based in Bromley are looking for a senior Payroll Assistant to join their team.
Upon joining you will be working within a very fast paced Payroll team covering internal and external payroll for clients and staff.
Role duties include:
- Ensuring that client employees are paid accurately and timely
- Contributing to the provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of internal and external clients, providing support to managers and partners
- Travelling to and from client's premises and our other offices from time to time
- Statutory calculations and discussions
As the successful candidate you will:
- A minimum two years' post qualification experience working in in a payroll environment
- Be authentic in every situation and like to be connected to your team, clients and local communities
- Like to listen and understand, to show up every day with passion and to stand up for things that matter to you
If you are seeking Senior payroll positions within Bromley, please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.