Loughton based (easy walking distance of Central Line)
Are you a team player who loves recruitment but not necessarily the recruitment industry? Would you enjoy a quality over quantity approach that allows you to build long lasting relationships? Would you want to join a firm who are preferred suppliers to almost every sizeable client in their market? Would you want to work in a candidate-short market whilst being supported by one of the best candidate research teams in the market? Do you hate power hours and calling sessions, blunt sales targets that do not allow you to find your own path to success? We might be your perfect firm.
Who we are:
- Austin Rose is an established recruitment brand and has built a reputation for quality and integrity (check out the from page of our website for testimonials) within the public practice market in the UK.
- You are unlikely to find a more supportive environment in the recruitment market. We are a team and do not accept anything other than full support for one another.
- We are clear, honest and open both in the hiring process and throughout your career (our turnover of staff is incredibly low and two of the team have passed 10 years with the firm).
- We stick to our word. Pay rises are baked into your offer and are automatically triggered by hitting quarterly targets. Commission is clear and fair with no hidden catches.
- We look after our team. All of the team, even the juniors who had just joined and were still on their probation, were retained and paid full salary during the lockdown furlough period.
- We are process driven. Our CRM is tidy, up to date and easy to use. We all work in a uniform fashion which allows seamless collaboration.
- Our consultants are supported by excellent candidate researchers who drive a significant level of the firm's revenue by providing consultants with top notch, exclusive candidates who are highly prized in the market.
- We enjoy each other's company. Our environment is fun and positive. We offer flexible working arrangements but many of the team prefer to be in the office most days.
Don't join us if:
- You want to make a quick buck and prize today's placement over tomorrow's relationship
- Can't motivate yourself without call sessions and being closely monitored for KPIs
- Take an individualistic approach to your work
- Don't take pride in your work and don't play nicely with others
At Austin Rose you can earn an excellent package whilst working in a manner that suits you. Hard workers can't fail here and we have never lost a consultant to a competitor. Why would you leave?! We are a great home for a driven individual who wants to provide the best possible service to their clients and candidates and do recruitment the way it was always meant to be done.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.