* Firm: Top 10
* Workload: Corporate Tax/Technology Tax
* Location: London
Are you a Tax Senior Manager specialising in tax technology services looking to further their career in a Top 10 firm in the West End?
Our client a Top 10 Firm are seeking a Senior Tax Technology Manager to join their London office. In this role your primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the sale, management, and hands on delivery of tax technology projects to a portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of tax technology services on all projects for your client portfolio
- Managing a portfolio of clients including reviewing and controlling work in progress and proactively billing
- Reviewing work prepared by more junior members of staff and assisting with their technical development
- Liaising with relevant technology firms and HMRC
The successful candidate will:
- be CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- have working knowledge of leading tax provision tools
- demonstrate strong corporate tax accounting technical skills, preferably with a grounding in US or European corporate tax
- have experience of working closely with clients to deliver tax technology solutions
If you are seeking Tax Technology Senior Manager jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.