Firm: Top 10 Firm
Workload: Service Charge
Benefits: Generous package, regular training and excellent progression
Salary: Up to £53,000
Are you an experienced Service Charge Accountant looking for a step up into a Top 10 Firm?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm is seeking a Service Charge Accounting Manager to join their Global Outsourcing team in Bristol. The Manager will work as part of a dedicated team and will take responsibility for running the technical aspects of the project.
- Managing a service charge client relationship, including dealing with all technical queries from the client
- Acting as a major point of contact for the client together with the Director / Partner
- Overseeing financial management of the project, including monitoring billing, reviewing performance against budget, performing monthly write-offs and revenue release
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Have 3 years post qualified experience working in an accountancy practice or other financial environment
- Demonstrate experience managing junior staff
If you are seeking Service Charge Accounting jobs in Bristol please contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialist.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.