Our client a leading tech company offering Security Services based in Canary Wharf is seeking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to continue to improve the customer experience which is integral to their continued growth.
A career is offered and will give the right candidate the opportunity to work with blue chip customers across EMEA and parts of Africa, as the pipeline for work continues to grow. Being part of a dynamic, growing organisation offers an exciting career path full of opportunity in a company that invests in their staff and offer a significant amount of ongoing training to develop the right candidate in their role and career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing service delivery, ensuring that contracted service levels are achieved and exceeded at agreed revenue and cost. The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will ensure all services are delivered effectively and exceed the expectation of the customer. Acting as a simple point of escalation for the customer ensuring that any issues and feedback are listened and responded to immediately is key.
The ideal candidate:
- 5 Years' experience in a service delivery or project management capacity
- Considerable experience in relationship management with a track record of building positive, collaborative relationships with the customer.
- An understanding of the importance of the customer and your role in influencing the customer.
- Knowledge and experience of applying reporting and risk management tools and processes effectively
- Experience of quality management standards and escalation processes
- Experience of negotiation and conflict resolution
- The ability to see the bigger picture in a customer services context
- Level 3 Qualifications (A Levels or equivalent) and ideally ITIL Foundation Certified, or Prince 2 Foundation certified
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.