- Workload: Statutory and year-end accounts
- Clients: Media, Tech & NFP
- Location: Reading
- Benefits: Great training and progression
- Salary: £40-44k
Are you a Supervisor or Assistant Manager keen to join a Top 20 without having to journey into London?
Our client is a Top 20 Firm currently looking for a Supervisor or Assistant Manager to join their Berkshire based team. The firm is fast growing and understands that supporting their employees is vital to their continued success. Their clients’ sectors include Media, Technology, NFP and private clients.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing statutory accounts for limited companies, and sole traders
- Preparing complex year end accounts
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Supporting the growth of more junior team members
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified for one year at least
- Possess excellent knowledge of Caseware
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Supervisor or Assistant Manager jobs in Berkshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.