- Firm: Top 30
- Workload: Accounts/Tax, and some advisory work
- Clients: HNWIs, Media
- Location: Central London
- Salary: To £40k
Are you an Accounts and Tax Supervisor who would enjoy working at a Top 30 Firm in Central London? Would you be keen to work with high net worth individuals on a fast-growing portfolio?
If so, our client, a Top 30 Firm, is looking for a Supervisor to join their team.
The firm provide an excellent work/life balance to all of their staff, arranging numerous social events for team bonding to create a great family feel within the office. The role will require a driven and determined candidate who will be comfortable assisting on an expanding portfolio of non-UK domiciled clients.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare statutory accounts and tax returns for review
- Review the work of junior team members
- Act as a go between for clients and partners
- Support the training of junior staff
- Communicate with HMRC
The successful candidate will need to:
- Demonstrate experience handling a portfolio of clients
- Ideally be ACCA Qualified
If you are seeking Accounts and Tax Supervisor jobs in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.