- Workload: Predominantly corporate tax compliance with advisory work
- Location: Esher
- Benefits: Competitive salary, possible study support and great progression
- Salary: £38-46k
Are you an experienced Tax Senior or Assistant Manager with a strength in Corporate Tax? Would you enjoy being a part of a dynamic and growing Top 20 Firm?
As part of a period of growth for the tax team and the office as a whole, our client is looking to recruit a Senior or Assistant Manager who will be reporting directly to the Tax Partners and whose workload will involve a mixture of corporate tax compliance and advisory work. The role will also involve dealing with ad-hoc tax queries from General Practice partners.
In this role, you would:
- Review corporation tax computations and statutory accounts tax disclosures
- Prepare corporation tax computations/returns
- Submit corporate tax returns
- Resolve Partners' ad-hoc tax enquiries
- Handle the monthly corporate tax compliance process
- Be ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Possess 1-3 years post-qual tax experience
- Have previous experience in small/mid-tier practice
- Have understanding of owner managed businesses
- Be CPD Compliant
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Tax Assistant Manager jobs in Surrey contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.