* Firm: Top 100 Firm
* Workload: 80% Personal Tax and 20% Corporate Tax
* Location: East London/Essex
* Salary: Competitive
Are you a Personal Tax Semi-Senior looking to gain some exposure to corporate tax or a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior who enjoys working in a mixed role? Are you keen on working for a well-respected, growing Accountancy Firm? If so, this role could be for you.
Our client, an East London/Essex based Top 100 firm with a broad range of sectors including healthcare, education, property & construction, are seeking a Semi-Senior to join their tax team. The firm has a client base made up of corporate and non-corporate structures with turnovers up to £100m and offers great career progression to their teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of three to support the Manager in completing c750 personal tax returns
- Providing assistance to the tax department with a mix of tax projects, involving a range of personal and corporate tax work
- Liaising with clients, government bodies and third parties by verbal and written communication
- To carry out tax compliance work in line with the level skills and knowledge
The successful candidate will:
- Be qualified ATT with good technical competence
- 2 years' plus experience within a tax team, ideally in a mixed tax role
- Have exposure to personal tax (essential) and ideally an understanding of corporate tax
If you are seeking Tax Semi Senior roles in East London or Essex, contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.