* Firm: Music Specialist Firm
* Location: London
* Clients: High profile media clients
* Salary: £58 - £72k
Are you a Tax Compliance Manager that would you be keen to manage your own portfolio of high calibre individuals with complex tax needs?
Our client a boutique firm based near the Tate Modern is seeking to recruit a Tax Compliance Manager set to be in charge of the tax compliance for the whole firm.
They have a large portfolio covering various sectors, but with a niche in Music and Entertainment, offering a full range of accounting, tax, advisory and international services to some of the highest-profile companies and individuals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Rolling forward the tax returns
- Sending out the information requests
- Preparing tax returns - for a portfolio of around 50 tax returns.
- Assisting with tax returns for the other departments - Accounts and Business Management and Accounts and Financial Reporting
- Dealing with P11Ds, ATED, ERS filings
- Managing and training of staff
The successful candidate will:
- Be CTA qualified
- Have experienced in using CCH
If you are seeking a Tax Compliance Manager role in London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Recruitment Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.