- Clients: Private clients
- Location: Hampshire
- Benefits: Excellent training and progression, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £35-£45k
Are you an Assistant Manager or a Manager looking for a client base and progression opportunities of a top 20 firm with the friendly and supporting culture within a local office in Hampshire?
Our client is a top 20 firm with offices spanning across the UK. They are currently seeking driven and ambitious individual, who will join their growing tax advisory and tax compliance team in Hampshire.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing HMRC enquiries and reviewing tax returns
- Planning advisory projects and assisting Partners on more complex work
- Taking active part in client meetings
- Assigning tasks and reviewing work of more junior members of staff
- Keeping up to date with your own CPD as well as providing coaching sessions to junior members of staff
- Ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance to the firm’s procedures
- Business development
The successful candidate needs to:
- Have experience working within UK accountancy practice
- Be ACA/CTA qualified
- Have demonstrable experience of supervising and motivating staff
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Please call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Tax Manager jobs in Hampshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.