* Firm: Global Media Practice
* Workload: Mixed Tax
* Clients: Music & Entertainment
* Location: London
* Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
Are you a Tax Semi Senior looking for an exciting opportunity to specialise in music and entertainment clients? Are you AAT qualified looking for CTA study support?
Our client, a Media Specialist Practice operating globally, are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to join their London West End team. This role is a chance to work on a portfolio consisting of individuals from the music/sports and entertainment market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the preparation and submission of personal, partnership and corporation tax returns for a defined client group
- Liaising with clients, HMRC and accountants in relation to clients' tax returns
- Preparing various computations
- Preparing P11D forms
Apply today if you:
- Are ATT qualified or part-qualified
- Have 2+ years practice experience in a tax team
- Have Proactive
- Are An excellent communicator
If you are seeking Tax roles in London, contact Austin Rose, the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.