- Firm: Mid-tier Firm
- Clients: SME/OMB
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Clear succession path, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £24-32k
Our client is a well-known Mid-tier long established 5 Partner firm currently looking to recruit an ambitious individual to join their Tax Department.
They are looking for someone with energy, ambition and a strong sense of commitment to join their Tax Team in Hertfordshire.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- To manage and service an allocated portfolio of clients
- To identify any additional tax advise required within the portfolio
- Assist with any HMRC tax enquiries
- Carry out advisory work under the supervision of a Manager/Partner
- Undertake relevant CPD
- Assist with the annual preparation of P11D forms
The successful candidate needs to have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within a professional practice
- AAT/ATT qualified of equivalent
- Strong communication and time management skills
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration or call on 0203 225 5060 to discuss this role further.
If you are seeking Tax Semi-Senior jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.