Our client a leading firm of Accountants based in Harrow are looking to recruit a Tax Semi Senior ( full-time or part-time) in their Tax department, to join a motivated, friendly and diverse team who provide a high quality service to a varied portfolio of clients. You will have knowledge and experience in Income Tax, Capital Gain tax and Corporation Tax. The role split is 60% Personal Tax and 40% Corporate Tax.
Managing a portfolio of private clients, including sole traders, partnerships, LLP's and trusts
- Carrying out compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Preparing P11Ds, ATED returns, and carrying out year-end planning for clients
- Communicating with other departments, HMRC and clients on a day to day basis
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Training & Assisting of junior members of staff
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients affairs
Essentials Skills and Experience:
Studying ATT or Qualified and/or studying for CTA
- Income Tax, Capital Gain Tax, Corporation Tax
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially Word and Excel
- Experience in working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice
- Good organisational kills
- Problem solving approach
- Excellent written and oral communication and client service skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
Desirable skills and Experience
Knowledge of CCH Tax software and CCH Practice Managements
- Knowledge of accounts
- Trust Tax including preparation of Trust and Estate Returns, Value Added Tax and Inheritance Tax
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.