- Firm: Top 20 Firm
- Workload: Personal Tax with exposure some to Corporate Tax
- Location: North London
- Salary: £37,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced Tax Senior looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client, a Top 20 Firm based in North London are looking to recruit a Tax Senior/Assistant Manager. This role will be predominantly a personal tax compliance role with very occasional corporate tax.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing annual tax returns (Individuals, Partnerships, Trusts, Non-Resident Companies, and Forms P11Ds/PSAs)
- Reviewing Corporation Tax Returns and Corporation Tax Computations prepared by the accounts team
- Assisting the Tax Partners and Managers with various ad hoc work as it arises
The successful candidate will:
- Be ATT Qualified
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a tax environment
- Demonstrate ability to act as a role model for more junior members of the team
If you are seeking Tax Senior/Assistant Manager roles in North London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.