This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to further their career in accounting, focusing on Taxation within the Music, Media and Entertainment industry. Working in a modern office in the heart of London’s Mayfair with a friendly team – who will offer you the chance to gain experience whilst providing full study support to cement and build upon your theoretical knowledge. You will also have the chance to support with the management of a portfolio for a variety of clients including sportspeople and entertainers.
- Manage a corporate, personal and partnership tax portfolio of approx. 150 clients with support from managers where required. This will include all related tax compliance issues, such as preparation of tax returns and computations, payment advice, and dealing with clients’ ad-hoc queries
- Carry out other compliance functions to support the Tax Team such as P11Ds, PSAs, ATED, Share Schemes, SEIS/EIS, Forms 42, Forms CT61, NRCGT, Certificates if Residence, FEU applications, VAT reclaims and dealing with queries relating to those matters
- Assist with managing compliance processes for the Tax Team and training of junior staff
- Provision of tax advice to a wide range of clients, partners and colleagues
- Assist with tax planning and one off technical projects
- Assist with HMRC enquiries and drafting responses
- Manage compliance control sheets for various tax-heads across the firm to improve firm-wide compliance