- Firm: Top 10 Practice
- Workload: Technical Tax Support
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £38,000 - £48,000
Are you a Tax Senior who enjoys the technical challenge that tax offers? Would you be interested in a role providing the delivery of technical support to a tax team rather than undertaking a client facing role?
Our client, a Top 10 Accountancy firm, is looking for a technically strong Tax Senior to provide a delivery of tax technical support and the management of risk across the tax practice whilst ensuring tax technical information and best practice is shared effectively.
Your responsibilities will include:
- assisting client facing staff with responding to technical and practical tax issues
- providing technical updates on new tax measures and presenting tax issues at meetings
- delivery of training on private client tax subjects
- contributing to the review and development of the firm's risk management procedures
The successful candidate will …
- be CTA qualified and/or Chartered Accountant (essential)
- technical tax adviser with tax knowledge of a range of private client tax matters
- experience of producing tax focussed material such as presentations, newsletters and/or marketing material
If you are seeking a Technical Tax Senior role in the City of London, please contact Austin Rose, the Tax Specialists
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.