An exciting international firm in London are looking to recruit on a Tax Technical Director responsible for assessing, advising and signing off on all technical, and UK tax-related issues from a legislative/regulatory and risk perspective.
- Managing the relationship of all third parties
- Signing off on all tax planning documents
- Communications with HMRC
- Quoting any planning work
- Managing all technical tax resources
- Identify and contribute to product and service.
The ideal candidate would be an ACCA/ACA/CTA professional with a minimum of five years pqe and good people management skills.
If you are seeking a Tax Director/ Senior Manager role in an accountancy practice. Please forward your details to Karen Hedger at Austin Rose.